This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://chillhr.com/. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Links to other websites.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
VENDOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Rules about your content
In these general terms and conditions, “your content” means: All works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics,
images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software, and files) that you submit to us or our website for
storage or publication, processing by, or onward transmission; and All communications on the website, including product reviews,
feedback, and comments. Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these general terms and conditions,
must be accurate, complete, and truthful. Your content must be appropriate, civil, and tasteful, and accord with generally
accepted standards of etiquette and behavior on the internet, and must not:
- Be offensive, obscene, indecent, pornographic, lewd, suggestive, or sexually explicit.
- Depict violence in an explicit, graphic, or gratuitous manner; or
- Be blasphemous, in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation.
- Be deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory, or inflammatory.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety to any person; or Constitute spam.
- Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, infringe any person’s legal rights, or be capable of giving rise to legal action
against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law). Your content must not infringe or breach:
- Any copyright, moral right, database right, trademark right, design right, right in passing off or other intellectual property
- Any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation; Any contractual obligation owed to any
person; or Any court orders
- You must not use our website to link to any website or web page consisting of or containing material that would, were it
posted on our website, breach the provisions of these general terms and conditions
- You must not submit to our website any material that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal
proceedings or other similar complaint.
- The review function on the website may be used to facilitate buyer reviews on products. You shall not use the review function
or any other form of communication to provide inaccurate, inauthentic, or fake reviews.
- You acknowledge that all users of the website are solely responsible for interactions with other users, and you shall exercise
caution and good judgment in your communication with users. You shall not send them personal information including credit
- We may periodically review your content and we reserve the right to remove any content in our discretion for any reason
- If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches these general terms
and conditions, you may inform us by contacting us as provided at email@example.com
2. Our rights to use your content
- You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute your content across our marketing channels and any existing or future media.
- You grant to us the right to sub-license the rights licensed under section 2.1
- You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under section 2.1.
- You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these general terms and conditions, if you breach our rules on content in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached our rules on content, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all your content.
3. Copyright and trademarks
Subject to the express provisions of these general terms and conditions:
We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved. ChillHR’s logos and our other registered and unregistered trademarks are trademarks belonging to us; we give no permission for the use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights. The third party registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners and we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any license to exercise such rights
4. Data Privacy
5.Use of website and mobile applications
- In this section the words “website” shall be used to refer to ChillHR’s websites and mobile applications.
- You may:
- View pages from our website in a web browser.
- Download pages from our website for caching in a web browser.
- Print pages from our website for your own personal and non-commercial use, providing that such printing is not systematic or excessive.
- Stream audio and video files from our website using the media player on our website; and use our website services by means of a web browser, Subject to the other provisions of these general terms and conditions.
- Except as expressly permitted by section 5.2 or the other provisions of these general terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer
- You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes in respect of selling or purchasing products on the website
- Except as expressly permitted by these general terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- Republish material from our website (including republication on another website).
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website.
- Exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose, or
- Redistribute material from our website.
- Notwithstanding section 5.6, you may forward links to products on our website and redistribute our newsletter and promotional materials in print and electronic form to any person.
- We reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to our website, to areas of our website and/or to functionality upon our website. We may, for example, suspend access to the website during server maintenance or when we update the website. You must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on the website.
- You must not:
- Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability, accessibility, integrity, or security of the website.
- Use our website in any way that is unethical, unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal,
fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- Hack or otherwise tamper with our website; Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our website without our permission;
- Circumvent any authentication or security systems or processes on or relating to our website.
- Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software.
- Impose an unreasonably large load on our website resources (including bandwidth, storage capacity and processing capacity).
- Decrypt or decipher any communications sent by or to our website without our permission.
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- Access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider, or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing.
- Use our website except by means of our public interfaces.
- Use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing, and direct mailing); or
- Do anything that interferes with the normal use of our website.
- Copyright and trademarks
Subject to the express provisions of these general terms and conditions: We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved. ChillHR’s logos and our other registered and unregistered trademarks are trademarks belonging to us; we give no permission for the use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights. The third party registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners and we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any license to exercise such rights
7. Data Privacy
8. Due diligence and audit rights
We operate an anti-money laundering compliance program and reserve the right to perform due diligence checks on all users of the website. You agree to provide to us all such information, documentation, and access to your business premises as we may require: In order to verify your adherence to, and performance of, your obligations under this Agreement; For the purpose of disclosures pursuant to a valid order by a court or other governmental body; or as otherwise required by law or applicable regulation
9. ChillHR’s role as a website You acknowledge that:
- We do not confirm the identity of all website users, check their credit worthiness or bona fides, or otherwise vet them.
- If a user obtains an account under false pretenses (i.e.: not an HR Professional for the members areas), their account is subject to suspension without refund of any membership money paid.
- We do not check, audit, or monitor all information contained in listings; We are not party to any contract for the sale or purchase of products advertised on the website.
- We are not involved in any transaction between a buyer and a seller in any way, save that we facilitate a website for buyers and sellers.
- We are not the agents for any buyer or seller
- And accordingly, we will not be liable to any person in relation to the offer for sale, sale or purchase of any products advertised on our website; furthermore, we are not responsible for the enforcement of any contractual obligations arising out of a contract for the sale or purchase of any products and we will have no obligation to mediate between the parties to any such contract.
- We do not warrant or represent:
- The completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website.
- That the material on the website is up to date.
- That the website will operate without fault, or
- That the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice, explanation, or refund.
- We do not guarantee any commercial results concerning the use of the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these general terms and conditions, our website, and the use of our website.
10. Limitations and exclusions of liability
- Nothing in these general terms and conditions will:
- Limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any liabilities or statutory rights that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section 10 and elsewhere in these general terms and conditions: Are subject to section 10.1; and govern all liabilities arising under these general terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these general terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these general terms and conditions
- In respect of the services offered to you free of charge we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever.
- Our aggregate liability to you in respect of any contract to provide services to you under these general terms and conditions shall not exceed the total amount paid and payable to us under the contract. Each separate transaction on the website shall constitute a separate contract for the purpose of this section 10.4.
- Notwithstanding section 10.4 above, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any nature, including in respect of:
- Any losses occasioned by any interruption or dysfunction to the website; Any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- Any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities, or goodwill.
- Any loss or corruption of any data, database, or software; or
- Any special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage.
- We accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these general terms and conditions (this will not limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
- Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties; such hyperlinks are not recommendations. We have no control over third party websites and their contents, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- You hereby indemnify us, and undertake to keep us indemnified, against:
- Any and all losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to any third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by us and arising directly or indirectly out of your use of our website or any breach by you of any provision of these general terms and conditions or the ChillHR codes, policies or guidelines; and
- Any GST/HST liability or other tax liability that we may incur in relation to any sale, supply or purchase made through our website, where that liability arises out of your failure to pay, withhold, declare or register to pay any GST/HST or other tax properly due in any jurisdiction.
12. Breaches of these general terms and conditions
- If we permit the registration of an account on our website it will remain open indefinitely, subject to these general terms and conditions.
- If you breach these general terms and conditions, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these general terms and conditions or any ChillHR codes, policies, or guidelines in any way we may (without refund):
- Temporarily suspend your access to our website.
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing our website.
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing our website.
- Commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise.
- Where we suspend, prohibit, or block your access to our website or a part of our website you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
13. Entire Agreement
These general terms and conditions and the ChillHR codes, policies, and guidelines (and in respect of sellers the seller terms and conditions) shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
Should these general terms and conditions, the seller terms, and conditions, and the ChillHR codes, policies and guidelines be in conflict, these terms and conditions, the seller terms and conditions and the ChillHR codes, policies and guidelines shall prevail in the order here stated.
We may revise these general terms and conditions, the seller terms, and conditions, and the ChillHR codes, policies, and guidelines from time to time. The revised general terms and conditions shall apply from the date of publication on the website.
If a provision of these general terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these general terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these general terms and conditions. You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these general terms and conditions.
18. Third party rights
A contract under these general terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these general terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party
19. Law and jurisdiction
These general terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the territory. Any disputes relating to these general terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the territory
20. Our company details
The website is operated by ChillHR Limited. We are registered in Canada and our head office is in Calgary Alberta. You can contact us by using our email firstname.lastname@example.org
MEMBER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is operated by ChillHR. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to ChillHR. ChillHR offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditional upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE STORE TERMS By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your province of residence. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS We reserve the right to refuse access/service to anyone for any reason at any time. This includes members abusing the privilege of membership by attempting to sell or promote a side business within the website boundaries. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve
(a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable) Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our vendors Return Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of the products that appear in our directory. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us or the vendor providing the product. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be fraudulent. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 – OPTIONAL TOOLS We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s). We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence (we will only show a first name and last initial if we share your comment), ; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service. You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third party.
SECTION 11 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 – PROHIBITED USES In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. (l) to solicit or coerce other members to purchase products and/or services not advertised or promoted by ChillHR.com inside of the members only area. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses without refund.
SECTION 13 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement. In no case shall ChillHR, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 – INDEMNIFICATION You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ChillHR and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 – SEVERABILITY In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 – TERMINATION The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site. If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 – GOVERNING LAW These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada.
SECTION 19 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 – CONTACT INFORMATION Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at admin@ChillHR.com.